Do you want to create a Twitter video with your iPhone so you can connect more authentically with your followers?
In this tutorial, I’ll share how to create a simple video that you can share with your followers on Twitter.
How to create a Twitter video with your iPhone
- Hold your phone horizontally.
- Open the Twitter app on your phone.
- Create a tweet. Click on the plus and feather icon to create a new tweet. You can say something about the video you’re about to record and add some hashtags if you want.
- Record your video. On the lower left corner, click on the mountain icon and you’ll see a few options: Photo, Video, Live, and your phone’s camera roll. Since this tutorial is about creating a Twitter video, click on the video icon.
- Make sure you’re using the appropriate camera. If you’re taking a selfie video, make sure you’re using the front facing camera.
- Start your recording by clicking and holding the red record button. You need to keep holding that red button with your thumb unless you want to pause or end the recording. You can keep adding clips to the timeline, up to 2 minutes and 30 seconds worth of video.
- Once you’re finished recording, click Done.
- Click Tweet to tweet that video out to your followers.
It’s so easy, right? All you need is your iPhone and have Twitter installed on your phone.
Video is always a great way to connect with your audience, so if you have any questions about this tutorial, drop them in the comments below.