As a business owner, you probably want to share your expertise and promote yourself as an authority in your own niche in social media. One of the ways you could do is by going live and interacting with your audience in real time.
In this video, I’m gonna be showing you how easy it is to start a live video with Twitter Live.
How to start a live video on Twitter
- Hold your iPhone in any manner you like. The traditional way of holding it would be horizontally.
- You may use your hand or a selfie stick to hold the iPhone in place, but a selfie stick can provide better stability.
- Open the Twitter app on your phone.
- On the upper right corner of the page, click on the feather with a plus sign to create a new tweet.
- Once it prompts you to write your tweet, type in any text you’d like for your live video. You may also add relevant hashtags so that other people may discover your broadcast as well.
- Now on the lower left part of that tweet box, click on the square icon with the mountains inside (this is the ‘image/video’ icon).
- It will then prompt you to add an image, a video, or a live video to your tweet. In our case since we want to go live, we’re gonna click on the ‘Live’ option. This will allow you to stream live to your followers.
- To flip the camera, simply double tap on the screen and the camera will change from front to back and vice versa.
- Once you’re ready to shoot, just click the red ‘Go Live’ button to start broadcasting.
- To stop broadcasting, just hit the ‘Stop Broadcast’ button.
That’s how easy it is to go live on Twitter! Twitter also provides you some useful analytics after every broadcast.
Was this tutorial helpful? Let me know your thoughts!