Google reviews are a great way for your business to attract new customers. It helps build trust and confidence towards your business and your brand. It also helps build a great first impression towards prospect clients.
In this video, I’m going to show you how to make it easy and convenient for your current customers to leave you a five-star Google review.
Prerequisite: Set up Google My Business for your business first
If you’ve already set up Google My Business, you may proceed to the following steps below.
How to get the link for people to leave a review
- Search up your company name on Google.
- Once you’ve done that, you’ll be able to see your business form on the right-hand side of your screen.
- Go down to the “Reviews” section of your form and then click the button that says “Write a review”.
- A floating box will pop up where people can write a review for your business. Get the link to that pop up by heading over to the address bar on your browser, selecting the entire link and copying it.
Adding an easy-access link on your email signature
- Once you’ve copied the link, head over to your email client provider (for example, Gmail) and edit your email signature.
- Type in your message to the client, encouraging them to leave you a review on Google.
- Select the text where you want people to access your link. After that, click on the chain-like icon on your editor and then enter your link.
- Save your settings for your email signature.
When you’re done, clients will now be able to leave your business a review on Google without the hassle of searching for your business online.
Having your customers leave Google reviews for your business is a great way to create a good first impression to future clients. Was this tutorial helpful? Let me know your thoughts.