Today I’m going to share eleven different business goals and the video tools that can help you achieve those goals.
11 ways to grow your business through video
- Website assets. You can use video on your homepage to give your potential clients an overview of your product or service, or on your About page, to let them know who you are.
- Lead generation. Use video at the beginning of the funnel to ask for an email address, or at the end as a lead magnet.
- Authority-building. Record vlogs, infographics or a video series showcasing your knowledge and expertise.
- Sales. Create promotional videos for your product, or host a webinar.
- Revenue. You can either sell access to your videos through a membership site or e-course, or make money through advertising or brand deals on your videos.
- Community-building and interaction.
- Build audience rapport. Go ahead and share some behind-the-scenes with your audience, or you can use Snapchat.
- Engage your current audience.
- Spreading your message. Leverage YouTube to answer your potential clients’ questions – they’ll appreciate it!
- Testimonials. Potential customers want to make sure you’re legit, and video testimonials from past or existing clients will help do that.
- Direct client work. Use Skype or Zoom to interact withe clients all around the globe, instead of just doing it on the phone.
There you have it – 11 ways to grow your business through video. I have all this in a handy print guide that you can download for free here.
You can schedule a free 20-minute chat with me and I’ll help you figure out how you can use video to achieve your current business goals.