Google Analytics is an amazing free tool that you can use to monitor your website. But it can be super confusing, so you might want to get some help.
In this video, I’ll show you how to add a manager to your Google Analytics account so that someone else can help monitor your website.
YouTube analytics is great – but if you want to track if people are going to your website from YouTube, you should use Google Analytics. And if you want some help managing your account, you can add a user by following the steps below.
How to Add Manager to Google Analytics
- Log in to your YouTube account
- From there, go to analytics.google.com
- On the bottom left of the page, click Admin
- Under the Account column, click User Management
- In the Add permissions for: field, add the email address of the person you want to become your Google Analytics manager. You can set the level of access using the dropdown menu on the right. If you are one of my clients, I’d like you to choose the “edit” option under permissions.
- Check Notify this user by email
- Click Add
There you have it! If you want to revoke your manager’s access in the future, you can do it within the same screen.
By following these instructions, were you able to add your own manager? Let me know in the comments below!