Do you want to create YouTube videos with your iPhone? If you’re an online coach, author or solopreneur, you’ll see how easy it is making online videos.
In this tutorial, I’ll share how to create a simple YouTube video with your iPhone.
How To Create YouTube Videos Using Your iPhone
- Get your iPhone ready. You can hold it by hand, or use a selfie stick or a tripod if you want your video to become more stable.
- Open the YouTube App on your phone. Make sure you are logged in to your account.
- Start Recording. Click on the camera icon on the top of the screen. Push the red button to start recording. (For other options, you can either record or go live, or you may also choose an older video from your gallery)
- Finish your video. Click on stop when you’re done recording. YouTube will let you trim your video and remove parts that you may want to exclude.
- Add details to your video. Give your video a title and a description.
- Choose if you want your video to be Public, Unlisted, or Private.
- Start uploading your video. Go to the upper right-hand side of the screen and click upload.
- Add tags and other metadata to your video. Do this in order for people to easily find your video or channel through internet search engines.
Recording a video for your YouTube audience is really quite simple!
You can reach more people if you know how to record videos on several platforms. So, are you going to try this and start loading up your channel with content? Let me know in the comments below!