Do you want to post a video to a Facebook group using your iPhone?
In this video, I’ll share how to create a simple video with your iPhone and post it into a Facebook group.
How to Upload Video to Facebook Group Using Your iPhone
- Make sure your iPhone is stable. When recording your video using your iPhone, you can use a selfie stick or a tripod if you want to make your video recording more stable and a little bit more professional. But if you don’t have one, you can just hand hold.
- Open the Facebook app. Search for the group you want to upload a video into and click on it.
- Create a post. Click on ‘Write Something’ and say something brief about your post.
- Record your video. Click on any of the icons on the lower right then choose Photo/Video. Click on the little gray camera icon, switch to the front camera, then click the video recorder icon on the upper right. Click the red recording button to start recording your video.
- Finish it up. Once you’re done recording, click Use. This will take you back to your Facebook post where you can add your location and tag other Facebook users. Click Post when you’re ready to post your video.
Are you going to try this simple method next time to connect with other members of your Facebook group? Share your experience in the comments below.