To start, you’ll need the free DropBox app installed on your phone. You can do that through the App Store.
- Then go into your Photos app and find one video you’d like to send.
- In the lower left, click the box with the up arrow. You can add additional videos or photos by clicking them (watch for the blue checkmark for each file you add.)
- Then click the Dropbox icon. You may need to scroll to the right to find it.
- Now add the email address of the recipient under To: You can add an optional message and tell it where to store it in your dropbox.
- Click Post and it will start sharing your file. With video files this can be quite long.
- It’s done when a “File Shared” message pops up.